Fast Approaching Deadline for the Gowlings Biotech Essay Contest on Canadaâ€™s Top Biotechnology Story of the Year
May 26, 2011 by admin
This competition is open to all Canadian high school students who plan on starting their first year at a Canadian post-secondary institution in a life sciences-related field in the 2010. First prize is a bursary of up to $5000 toward their first year of tuition. Other prizes are available.
The entry deadline is May 31, 2011.
Click here for details: Gowlings Essay Contest
Filed under: Gowlings Essay Contest
- Lectures and Workshops for High School Students Wednesday, February 20, 2013 McMaster University
- Barreto and Gibson join BEC Patrons’ Council
- Bioscience Education Canada Lectures and Workshops, Tuesday, October 23, 2012 Seneca@York
- Eighth annual Gairdner Foundation Lectures at York University
- Back to School with Janelle Tam by Dalton McGuinty
- Lab Tools for School (LTFS) Program
- Awards & Scholarships
- Home Page
- Program and Event Archive
- SBCC Winners